"She makes others happy...She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes..."

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Secret Solo-Night Behavior

Pin It
Whether your roommate is male or female and no matter what your relationship is to that person (spouse, significant other, friend, aquaintance, Craig's List roommate), it is kind of thrilling to hear that this individual will not be around that evening, and it just so happens that you don't have plans either. What's that mean? 

SECRET SOLO-NIGHT BEHAVIOR!

Please disregard the blatant spelling/gramatical error. I did not create this meme.

Ladies? Can we all own it? That we do certain things at home when we are by ourself, and we would probably be mortified if your roommate witnessed these things? 
I hope know I'm not the only one.

So when Mr. K has a gig and I have nothing to do, what's going on at our house?

1. The first and biggest thing? 
BINGE WATCHING SHOWS ON NETFLIX

Double points if one of the shows is: Grey's Anatomy, The New Girl, Parks & Rec, Arrested Development, Girls, or Shameless



2. Wearing the baggiest, biggest, manliest sweats I can find.


3. Painting my face in a creepy mask. Gotta get that glow!


I actually really want this face mask...Available at Sephora.


4. Do super embarassing workouts (that I would be so mortified to do in front of other people!)
The No Squats Belly, Butt, and Thighs Workout-- Where has this been all my life?

5. Go online and find as many things as possible to order with my monogram on it.
 

6. Make a delectable platter of chips and queso


7. Turn on my show tunes and/or Beyone and practice my moves
 


8. Talk to my dog like she is a person. But she pretty much is anyway.




9. Put on my wedding dress and do random household activities.



10. Put on my #1, #2, or #3 favorite movies (Gone with the Wind, Love Actually, and Goodfellas, respectively) and recite all the lines.

gone with the wind margaret mitchell gif

real housewives of atlanta gif
#gonewiththewindfabulous #twirlandtwirl

 




And there you have it. Secret Solo-Night Behavior. Basically, I'm a super attractive and cool individual, and you should be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips