"She makes others happy...She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes..."

Monday, March 3, 2014

Leto, Lupita, & Leo...OH MY!

Pin It

Ahhh, the Oscars. Truly my Super Bowl. As a former fashion student, I have always watched for the fashion critique and paid little attention to the actual award ceremony. However, last night was definitely an exception.

Ellen was a fantastic host: funny, smart, entertaining, kept the show moving, kept the show relevant for younger audiences. And who doesn't love Ellen?

I mean she BROKE Twitter with that Selfie!
Side note- I'm so mad Lupita's brother is RIGHT up front. Who are you again?



Here's the other thing: I don't know why I was so fascinated by watching these people eating pizza and passing out napkins and plates, BUT I WAS. #theyrejustlikeus

Then we have John Travolta making an ass of himself and destroying Idina Menzel's name. Was he not able to see? He was squinting? I mean...actually 
I'm not going to make any excuses for him. 


Now, let's talk about the really important stuff...the clothes!

Lupita Nyong'o in Prada, looking like Cinderella


Charlize Theron in Christian Dior Haute Couture

These ladies are absolutely my top 2. Honorable mention goes to:

Jennifer Garner in this flapper fabulous Oscar de la Renta

Next, our gals in peplum perfection...
Amy Adams in Gucci
(I actually wish she did something different with her hair)

And finally, Jennifer Lawrence in Dior

While we're on the topic of my girl, J Law, looks like she took a tumble again this year.

Jennifer Lawrence falls on the Oscars 2014 red carpet
2014
tumblr miresb7xum1qh9nffo1 500
2013

Is anyone able to confirm that she has like a permanent inner-ear infection that is making balance such a challenge? 
I'm legitimately concerned here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips