"She makes others happy...She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes..."

Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday Moments

Pin It
Some moments to appreciate on this Monday...

from Kid President!

Let's make this a great week.


Dancing makes people happy, AND it's a great workout! We ♥ Kid President!


Yeah I don't think any of my friends have surprised me with a corndog...they don't really love me I'm thinking...

"Love changes everything. So fill the world with it." Quote of the Week and a Pep Talk from Kid President on the The Brashear Kids Blog

Too cute!!    Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/187885149/be-someone-who-makes-everybody-feel-like
If you haven't already seen kid president on YouTube, then I highly recommend that you watch him, he's such a sweetie and he'll make you smile whether you want to or not


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips