"She makes others happy...She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes..."

Friday, July 20, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Pin It Happy, happy Friday, friends! Here is my weekly High Five for Friday installment:


1.  I'm obbbbsessed with the two new J.Crew-inspired bubble necklaces (ps,love this trend right now!)! that I purchased this week. I bought the yellow and black, and at a FRACTION of the J.Crew price!


       


2. As much as I hate to give this a Friday High Five, I have to, because as much as it is a beast, it is absolutely kicking my butt in a fantastic way. So here is to you, Shaun T, creator of Insanity. Thanks for making me curse your name each and every day in the name of workin on my fitness! 





3. Today's Friday, which means that tomorrow is Saturday, which means D and I will do our fun Saturday Morning Routine of going to the Farmer's Market to load up on yumminess for the week, then breakfast downtown with little Bean. Nice little fam morning!


4. Next week, I'm headed to St. Joseph, MI for a Family Reunion and I'm sooo excited. I haven't been in a few years due to various conflicts, but it is so pretty there! Can't wait for some beach time!





5. And last, but not least, my little sister is turning 22 on Sunday! Happy birthday, Tay. Keep kickin booty. 

photo courtesy of Jen Wallner.


Happy weekend, kiddos!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips