"She makes others happy...She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes..."

Friday, July 13, 2012

Pin It Kate Spade, Quote


Hey y'all!


   Welcome to my little corner of the inter-webs! After much hemming and hawing over starting a blog, I decided now was the perfect time to do so. There have been lots of changes in my life over the last few months, and many more to come. People are always asking for all these updates on the "newness" and I think this will be a great way for me to:

  • share all the little joys of planning my upcoming wedding
  • share the trials and tribulations of my current "healthy lifestyle" endeavors
  • blog about all of the above and more to relieve stress, provide a creative outlet, and help me to focus on:

The Art of Being Happy

"The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things."
--Henry Ward Beecher

This is a quote that I have kept on my fridge for the last 2 years, and also one that I keep on the desk of my home office. It's a great little reminder to not sweat the small stuff.

So, I hope that you'll stay a while and stop by again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips