"She makes others happy...She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes..."

Friday, August 3, 2012

I'm baaack! High Five for Friday!

Pin It Happy Friday, friends! I'll totally own that I've been MIA for about a week...but for good reason! Last Thursday, I was up in Michigan for my annual Family Reunion, then Sunday-Thursday, I was at Mabel Lee Walton House, aka Tri Sigma's National Headquarters for a staff meeting/retreat. Needless to say, I've been a busy little bee, and I'm glad to be getting back into the swing of things. That being said, let's  Photobucket
Our cousin, Phil, who we neeeeever see surprised us at the Family Reunion!  His wifey is going to have a baby any day now, so we did not expect him to come. A wonderful suprise!
It was so great to see all of my cousin's at the family reunion! We are almost never together, so this was really special!

Catching up with old friends. It was so great to get to catch up with my dear friend, Sigma sister, and bridesmaid Anna! Check her out here. Ps, don't mind our wicked pale-ness. It was December, ok!?

Our beautiful National Headquarters in Woodstock, VA. Who wouldn't want to visit?!


 
Has anyone tried this!? It will change your life! You can have it on apples, toast, ice cream, whatever! You can find it in the peanut butter aisle at the grocery store. It tastes just like the Biscoff cookies, but in spreadable form. DELICIOUS.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips