"She makes others happy...She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes..."

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

And the award for worst blogger goes to...

Pin It


ME!


Y'all, I have got to apologize. I have been slacking upon SLACKING with this little bloggy-blog and I actually really missed it! In fact Mr. K even commented to me that he really liked my blog and thought I should get back into posting regularly.

So, what's a girl who has something to say about everything do? She makes a nice Little list on her phone (where else?) of things to talk write about and away we go!

Since it's been so gosh darn long since I have given my little cyber-space the time of day, I feel like we need to get reacquainted here!


The Literally Loving List



Now Playing:

I have no idea why this has been my jam for approximately the last 5 days. It's pretty old school, but I think it's just one of those songs I think about with anticipation for spring! It always brings me back to cruising around High Point, NC with this lady:
#vintage


Favorite Recipe:



Mr. K loved them! We will definitely be making again. Low-cal and delicious!

Favorite Workout:




Holy hell, this is killer-slash-amazing. Gotta get right and tight for swimsuit season, y'all!

Favorite Headlines:

SCANDAL RETURNS THURSDAY!
#itshandled

Favorite Splurge:

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

Not only does this stuff smell like roses (in a clean, non-old-lady-way), but it makes your skin feel like BUTTAH. You use it just like you would a hair conditioner: use body wash or soap as usual, then slather this stuff on in the shower and rinse off. Replaces the need for lotion post-shower. It is a bit of a splurge at $32.95 for about 8oz, but it lasts quite some time and a little goes a looooong way. PLUS, Lush products are all natural, don't test on animals, and are just downright DELISH.
#worthit

Favorite Funnies:



This is an oldie but a goodie and it never fails to make me laugh!
"Step, bump, step, bump, bump!"



For those of you who might be auditioning for summer theatre in the coming weeks, I have to of course pay homage to one of the best "audition" scenes in cinematic history, from one of my top-5 favorite movies, Waiting for Guffman.


I hope you all are having a wonderful week. I'll be a better blogger, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips