"She makes others happy...She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes..."

Friday, July 13, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Pin It Fiiiiinally it's Friday! It felt like this week was a lengthy one, probably because last week had that nice little break in it for the 4th! So, here is the first of my little high-five for Friday tradition! Congratulations on getting through the week!

 

1. All this fun Wedding shower loot! Even though it was a beast to put away, it was fun to get all this fun new stuff!



2. My go-to bevvy this week.



3. I won one of these fun David Yurman-inspired bracelets on Accessory Auction! Have you checked it out yet? If not, check it out here. Every Monday and Wednesday at 8pm CST, they host an on-line accessory auction for cute and AFFORDABLE jewelry! Be sure to check it out!



4. My AMAZING Lilly Pulitzer-inspired Bridal Shower! Here are my 3 of my 4 bridesmaids, (we are missing my dear friend Anna! Check her out at My Semi-Charmed Life.


5. And lastly....99 days until I am Mrs. K! I can't believe we are into the double digits!!!!!!


Hope you all have a delightful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips